Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jamming the radars...with Jam

Music: Like A Rolling Stone-Bob Dylan
Mood: Breaking Point

I haven't liked Christmas for a long time. I like to give to those I love, and I like the time of year but the holiday (holy-day #eyeroll#) has been severely corrupted. It isn't as if Jesus was born on December 25th anyway, but if you are supposedly celebrating the birth of The Christ then at least try and act like it. I know I am not feeling very Christ-like right now. That is definitely my fault, yes, so keep your bloomers on. I feel very weak lately. I feel as if my resolve has gone out the window. I just want to scream out for guidance, but there is none to come. We are all alone. We come into this world alone, and we die alone. I have often had foolish ideas, but there has also been times when I am so clear it scares me. This is a Christmas rant, so please don't place any stock in things like grammar and proper writing form because I am not. This is my toxic waste dumping ground today. Humans only use 10% of their brains, and so the other day I was wondering what the other 90% was for, and I know it is for the Spiritual. The things you cannot taste, touch, smell, hear, or see. Pure spiritual instinct. I remember things that I shouldn't probably and in a public forum I certainly cannot share them. But believe me, I know of what I speak. I do struggle with faith, everyone does, but my faith will never be gone. I am not sure of everything that I am supposed to be doing, but I know I would do it. Being alone at Christmas is hard, but pain is a cleanser. Trial by fire has always been the most satisfying because God will cleanse those wounds and you are that much stronger afterwards. It has often been said that strength lies in numbers, but I disagree, I think strength lies in truth. 1 person fighting for the truth is more powerful then thousands of armies of unrighteousness. These eyes are crying, these eyes have seen alot of love but theyre never gonna see another one like I have with you. 2008 begins soon. Enjoy "life" while you still have the chance. Time grows short before the feces hits the ventilation. Read Revelations and UNDERSTAND. Read The Screwtape Letters, that book was written by God through C.S. Lewis. Know thine enemy kiddies. I have lot of growing yet to do, and I have hit a snag right now, but it is almost time for me to be The Boss. If you don't understand that is ok, it is not necessary to understand. Just believe.

Quacky Christmas

No comments: