Friday, March 30, 2012

...and boy are my arms tired!

Music: Tree on Wheels-Drew Danburry
Mood: Exhaustively Accomplished

Hello all! I have gotten so much done today so far that even though I am tired as hell it kind of feels a bit good. It is just starting to get light out so my quiet solitude will be ending soon. Jack is asleep down at the end of my bed on his blanket snoring slow and peaceful. In a lot of ways he is my hero.

This week has been especially busy with schoolwork but I have been plugging away at it steadily so I feel like I am making a decent dent in it. Next week has quite a bit of work, but not quite the same scope. I honestly cannot wait until the end of the semester. I feel like I need the whole summer off so I guess it is a good thing I am taking it, right? I will be taking a few classes through BYU Independent Study, but they are of course not formal and do not impact my degree.

I just closed my eyes and took a slow, deep breath and I think it was one of the greatest moments ever. An opportunity to recharge and oxygenate my blood. It's amazing how the human body works like that--THE wonder of the universe.

I realize that this is all very disjointed, but this blog doesn't really have a theme it is sort of "Duckie central" here so I am taking you all along for the ride--the ride of my life.

This is actually one of very few times that I am actually listening to the music listed in the post (usually it is just what is in my head at the time, or if I feel it complements the tone of the post well) and as anyone who is my friend of Facebook will know this song popped back onto my radar just last night via my iTunes and it was just so so great. As great as it is right now. Such grand memories to be had in this song! The first time I ever heard this song was live when Drew opened up for Harry and the Potters at Kilby Court in SLC.

:sigh: Kilby Court!
:sigh: SLC!
:sigh: Harry and the Potters!
:sigh: Drew Danburry!
:puke: The Grizzly Prospector!

Quacksundheit

No comments: