Monday, April 2, 2012

Conference Call

Music: Candy-Iggy Pop ft. Kate Pierson
Mood: What, Me Worry?

Hey dudes and dudettes. Yesterday I finally finished up my final Case Study in my Law Class. 25 more days until this semester ends and believe you me it cannot come fast enough. Oyoyoyoy!

On a different note, this past weekend was General Conference. I normally prefer to read addresses since I am loathe to spend so many hours in front of my computer live streaming. This year I had some questions I needed answered and I wanted to give myself every opportunity to feel the spirit that I could. I caught the Saturday afternoon session, and both Sunday sessions. I will not offer a full recap here, but it definitely gave me a lot to think about. When I am ready to articulate more you, my faithful blog-readers, will be the first to know.

Sunday is Easter already. This year is going even faster than last year so far. Before I know it my birthday will be here, and I will have the sweet relief of being 32 instead of 31. Exactly 3 months from today.

I am so hungry right now but I don't feel like going downstairs and waking everyone up. In a little while I would like to have a cheese quesadilla, but I have no cheese, and no wraps. Ahh well. I love ya anyway...

Quackers and Cheese

No comments: