Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Youuuu Dirty Rat

Music: Monkey Hips and Rice-Dub Narcotic Sound System
Mood: Indescribable

I have been away for a long time now. I am not going to apologize for it though. I have had a lot of stress and anger and general pissed-offedness that did not need to leak its way into this blog as a constant forever reminder.

So, now I have had my deep breath of the morning, my stretch, Jack is fed and watered so where do I stand? Here on the ground, DUHHHH. I am trying to navigate the proverbial waters of my life. Sometimes I float along, and sometimes I fight the current with everything I have. Right now I am fighting the current.

School is over for the semester next Friday already. In ways it went very fast, and in others it seemed to drag on to the eternities. I will take about a week off afterward and then will start my summer of BYU-IS courses. Gotta keep my brain engaged, use it or lose it.

When I was in High School before it was commonplace to type reports I used to write my entire report out in one horrible block of text and then go back and place those little paragraph marks in the margin--you know, the ones that look like backwards P's? I suppose I was always a bit off but I guess it is just part of who I am.

A belly-button is pretty useless for an adult...

Quack like the wind

1 comment:

Deb Stevens said...

I'm sorry you're feeling pissed off? Or is it good? Fighting the current is fabulous in theory, but in reality it's very tiring. Anything I can do?

And belly-buttons at least collect lint, eh? Imagine how much lint would be plaguing our lives if not for those ever-useful belly-buttons? :)