Monday, April 30, 2012

Watcher of the skies

Music: Beautiful World-Devo
Mood: Resigned

Well, my lovelies, school is over for the semester.  What will I do with myself now?  I am limited in how I can be employed due to my errant knee and terrible credit.  It would be nice to add to my monetary supply but I fear I will probably not find anything.  Instead, I look to September 10th for the dawning of a new semester of wondrous beauty.  In the meantime, I plan to engage my brain in writing, reading, being depressed, and taking some free courses at BYU-IS.

Hopefully I can give Ben the back-story (and forward story (???)) that will do him proud.  This is my opportunity to create something and I hope I don't seriously blow it--however I don't have much confidence in myself.  I am no writer.

I don't really know what else I can say.  I am grateful for any opportunity to improve myself so I am grateful for trial by fire even though sometimes it seriously burns.  It really burns so much.  I can only imagine that I just have a lot to burn off in order to be purified.  Maybe someday I will be good enough--what for I am not sure, but for something.  In the meantime I watch and wait.

Wait to watch.
Watch to live.
Live to die.
Die to know and see and feel and be.
Be constantly on the watch for the next refiner's fire.

Quackit.




No comments: