Thursday, May 24, 2012

Is your refrigerator running?

Music: Oh Very Young-Cat Stevens
Mood: Light-hearted enough

Hello again.  I have been keeping with my healthy eating.  Sometimes it is hard, but I am determined to see it through to the best of my ability.  I have goals in mind, and generally when I set a goal it is hard to break from it.  I'm a stubborn ass that way.

I have to check myself frequently though.  There are so many people having children right now that it is spinning my head around.  I have baby fever on the brain.  I still have a ton of weight to lose before it is even a feasible undertaking.  Discussing it is helpful to me, but getting too involved in the minutia of it is sometimes harmful.  I want to have a child within the next 5 years and I think that is a realistic goal.  For health reasons though I probably will not pursue having my own child anymore after I am 40.  That will sort of be my point to start looking into adoption.

I am contemplating having a professional artist make my logo for me.  If it is affordable, or if it can be bartered in some fashion then I will debut it here first.  Otherwise I will continue with what I have always done for a logo--nothing.

I am going to leave you all for today, I realize this was a short post, but discretion, and the lack of a life keep me from having very much to say these days.  I will be back soon though.  If anyone has a subject they would like me to talk about, please feel free to leave it in the comments and I will oblige as much as I can.

Quanks.

No comments: