Saturday, May 26, 2012

Professor Hubert Farnsworth

Music: End of the line-Traveling Wilburys
Mood: Wonderful

Today is just a really fantastic day.  It's a bit muggy outside, but I am inside anyway.  I have been catching up with old friends, I weighed myself and have lost some weight already, and listening to great and long-forgotten music.  An orange-letter day (not quite red-letter).

I feel so good that I could probably burst.  I will try not to because it will most likely make a mess of my computer.  Even Jack is outwardly happy today, he has been frisking around like a kitten but without the kitten naughtiness.  I don't want to write a ton and ruin the mood by jinxing it, but rest assured dear readers I am glad I have this outlet, and this voice to offer you.

Oh Quacky Day

2 comments:

Deb Stevens said...

I'm happier just reading that you're so happy. Your cheer is contagious, even through computer.

Thanks for sharing -- I needed to feel your joy today.

Duckie said...

:)