Wednesday, May 9, 2012

That kind of day, folks...

Music: American Woman-The Guess Who
Mood: The Survey Kind

I filled out this same survey close on to 2.5 years ago.  My updated answers are in brackets.

What is on your bed right now? Linens....n' things [Hilarious!]
When was the last time you threw up? 3 days ago [I don't remember]
What's your favorite word or phrase? "Now I'm getting a really big clue" [for some reason, I love to say di-A-per]
Name 3 people who made you smile today? SD, JD, and Jack [Jack, I just got out of bed so haven't seen anyone else yet]
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping [it's only 5:57]
What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching "It's Garry Shandling Show" [Feeding Jack]
What is your favorite holiday? Guy Fawkes Day [Same]
Have you ever been to another country? LV is another country [Same]
What is the last thing you said aloud? "Where you going Jackie?" [You wanna eat?]
What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream [Same, but I still can't eat it]
What was the last thing you had to drink? Soda [Pink Lemonade]
What are you wearing right now? Pajamas [Ha, same]
What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn [Granola Bar]
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No [Same]
When was the last time you ran? September 2008 [I don't even recall this, but I guess that is when]
What's the last sporting event you watched? Probably a basketball game w/Dan [I watched a Mets game last year sometime]
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland [Same]
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? SD [Must still be since I don't have MySpace anymore and haven't for a while]
Ever go camping? Yes [Same]
Do you have a tan? No [Same]
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Not anything I wanted back [Same]
What is your guilty pleasure? right now it is Youtube [I feel guilty about any pleasure since I feel I don't deserve it]
Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? No [Same]
Do you drink your soda from a straw? If I have one yes [Same]
What did your last text message say? N/A [Fight the power.]
Are you someone's best friend? Not sure [Still not sure]
What are you doing tomorrow? Same as today...nothing [Making 72 hr kit]
Where is your mom right now? Home
Look to your left, what do you see? Muddy paw prints on the couch [My mustard-colored wall]
What color is your watch? N/A [Black]
What do you think of when you think of Australia? A Dingo [Same]
Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes [Same]
What is your birthstone? Ruby [Same]
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both [I don't really go in anymore unless I need to use the facilities.]
Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate? No [LOL, MySpace]
Do you have a dog? No [My parents have one and I live here, so sorta, kinda, maybe]
Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother [Dan]
Any plans today? No [Yes, gotta pick up some items from a few different places]
Are you happy? No [Same]
Where are you right now? Living Room [My room]
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I feel like I am standing still [Wow, same!]
Last song listened to? Altered version of Single Ladies [King of the Hill theme song]
Last movie you saw? The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard [Rise of the Planet of the Apes]
Are you allergic to anything? certain bug bites [I am no longer around said bugs, but I assume their bites would still induce a reaction]
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My black ones [My black and gray Skechers]
Are you jealous of anyone? Almost everyone [Not genuinely, no.  Sometimes on the surface I feel like I am, but when I actually reflect on it I am not]
Are you married? No [Same]
Is anyone jealous of you? No [God, I hope not]
Do any of your friends have children? Yes [Same]
Do you eat healthy? No [Same]
What do you usually do during the day? various things [Same]
Do you hate anyone right now? No [Same]
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? No [Same]
How many kids do you want when you're older? NA [1 or 2]
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 30 [32]
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes [Same]
How did u get one of your scars? I had my appendix out in 1995 [Same]

The Quack-vey Says.....

No comments: